Continuing the Collaborative Philosophy of Tectvs
Tectvs is pleased to announce the beginning of a new alliance with +39 architects, an international network of practices who share the common values of Italian culture worldwide: design, style, culture and quality of life.
A whimsical reference to the Italian telephone code, +39 architects is firmly invested in future practice. +39 combines experience with innovation by uniting a collective of practices in the fields of architecture, planning and design to tackle architecture projects at multiple scales in an international context.
Our Adelaide studio will perform as the Australian 'desk' of + 39 to become a hub for a growing network of highly motivated architectural professionals from both the business and academic worlds.
Following both the opening of our Melbourne studio in 2015 and the recent move of our Adelaide studio to Level 1, 169 Flinders Street, this new alliance signals our continuing intention to seek out 'the new’. Our Adelaide studio will perform as the Australian ‘desk' of + 39 to become a hub for a growing network of highly motivated architectural professionals from both the business and academic worlds.
With 'desks' in Italy, France, Germany, India, Africa, Russia, USA, South America, & England projects undertaken by +39 desks include:
- University campus departments in Padova & Vicenza in Italy
- Sports landscaping for the Serie A giant ACF Fiorentina headquarters in Italy
- New Passenger shipping terminal and Master Plan for Venice
- Landscaping and Urban design of the Piazzale Roma in Venice
- New Airports in Venice & Treviso & Bergamo
- Railway station requalifications in Milan, Rome & Verona
- Infrastructure network of roads, bridges and footbridges in Algeria
- Restoration work and the Hall of Confessions on The Basilica of St Anthony in Padua, Italy
- Resort deign at the Kai Ora Hotel, Polynesia & Le Meridien Hotel in Bora Bora
- Interior Design for the international stores of luxury brands Cartier throughout Europe & Asia, Piaget and Jaeger LeCoultre in Switzerland, the JM Weston store in Paris & Bata Headquarters in Italy
We’re excited to join this exciting alliance and continue the collaborative philosophy of Tectvs.
Find out more about +39 at www.plus39.eu